I am Angela Moore

Expert U.S. Immigration Lawyer

I help immigrants obtain legal status without leaving the United States

3 + 5 =

I have helped many families

Obtain legal status without leaving the USA

You could qualify to adjust your status and a obtain a work and travel permit and social security card in 6 to 8 months; and green card in 2.5 years if you meet any of these conditions:

You are married to or separated from a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident

You divorced a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident less than 2 years ago

You have a U.S. citizen child who is 21 years old or older

You are under 21 years old, unmarried, and the child of a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident

What other services do we offer?

We can help you apply for asylum in the U.S., start your consular processing, file a petition for a relative, obtain your U or T visa and much more.


Adjustment of status is the process that you can use to apply for lawful permanent resident status (also known as applying for a Green Card) when you are present in the United States. This means that you may get a Green Card without having to return to your home country to complete visa processing.


If you are in the United States and need the protection of a juvenile court because you have been abused, abandoned or neglected by a parent, you may be eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) classification.


We can represent you in immigration courts in Tennessee and Kentucky. Contact us for more information. Call us at 615-454-2502.


Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

  • Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion

You may only file this application if you are physically present in the United States, and you are not a U.S. citizen.


One way to prove that you are authorized to work in the United States for a specific period of time is with an Employment Authorization Document.

U Visa

The U nonimmigrant status (U visa) is set aside for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity.

T Visa

T nonimmigrant status is a temporary immigration benefit that enables certain victims of a severe form of trafficking to remain in the United States for up to 4 years if they have requested assistance from law enforcement in the detection of human trafficking.

Petition for Relative

If you are a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident (LPR) we can help your family member immigrate or stay permanently in the U.S. and obtain a Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card).

DACA Renewal

We can help you renew your DACA if you have not departed the United States on or after Aug. 15, 2012, without advance parole, have resided in the United States since you filed your most recent DACA petition, and have not been convicted of a felony.

We have helped many families in

Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Colombia, Cuba and more to remain united and adjust their status in the United States


Active clients

Permits obtained

What our clients think of us

My wife and I filed to remove the conditions from my two-year green card but we started having problems after that. Immigration wanted to deny my case. I spoke to many lawyers but Ms. Moore stood out as the best and I was right. She helped me win my permanent residency card by fighting for me every step of the way. Highly recommended.

Hope Well

Angela is one of a kind. She brings energy and enthusiasm to her work, in addition to experience and professionalism. She is a lawyer who truly loves what she does and genuinely cares about her clients and the outcomes of her cases. I would not hesitate to recommend her services to anyone seeking representation in an immigration or family matter!

Miriam Airington

I have recommended JJ Moore & Associates on many occasions and not one client has been disappointed. They're highly professional and deliver on target. In my experience with JJ Moore they have unravelled complex, out of time and formerly refused immigration applications. Many a client have walked away with great satisfaction. I will highly recommend JJ Moore for all your immigration and other legal matters.

Millie Pountney

She's amazing, she was there from the beginning to the end in my case, never lies for money, and you can believe she will do all in her power to make your case happen, too.

Greicy Zuleta

If you are looking for an immigration attorney around the Nashville metro area and Tennessee as whole, then look no wherw else than JJMOORE AND Associates. Attorney Moore is highly professional and very responsive. She is all about getting a positive results for her clients.

Dominic Ahiapur-Altars

She made my otherwise complicated case, so simple. Very professional and awesome attorney. I couldn't have asked for a better attorney. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a very good immigration attorney.

Maa Tess

About me

My name is Angela Moore, and like you, I am also an immigrant here in the United States.

After graduating from Ghana Law School as a lawyer, I immigrated to the United States to pursue my Master of Laws degree as a student at the University of Georgia.

In 2013, I founded JJ Moore & Associates PLLC. I specialize 100% in immigration services. I am not only a trained and skilled attorney who is capable of giving you the best advice, but I am also an immigrant who has experienced firsthand many of the frustrations and triumphs associated with the US immigration law system.

When it comes to immigration law, sometimes people really have to walk a mile in those shoes to actually understand it. I have walked miles in those shoes and I am still willing to walk beside you and support you as you embark on that often confusing and scary journey to acquiring and maintaining legal status.

Contact us

8 + 10 =